Lots of retailers are slashing prices this week in the run-up to Black Friday. Here's our pick of the crop.
Simple & elegant, the Pro combines a sleek buckle closure, full-carbon sole, and proven BodyGeometry technology to make this shoe a comfortable friend for all day endurance rides.
- Lightweight FACT full-carbon sole uses TorsionBox technology, which increases stiffness for improved power transfer: 11.0 stiffness index
- Performance-enhancing BodyGeometry contours in the outsole and High Performance BodyGeometry+ Footbeds
- New low profile SL2 buckle closure system is designed for lightweight, secure ankle control and adjustability
- Minimalist designed Thermobonded upper with adaptive fit is lightweight, durable and brings a superior supple fit
- Replaceable heel lugs with internally recessed bolts for security
- 3-bolt cleat pattern fits Shimano SPD-SL, Look, Time, and Speedplay
The S-Works Evade is the ultimate aerodynamic racing helmet, combining a superior wind tunnel tested design, ultra-light construction, and great ventilation for the best performance on the road or time trial.
- Advanced aerodynamics saves 46 seconds over 40km*
- Patented Kevlar-reinforced Inner Matrix for ultra-light construction and energy management
- 4th Dimension Cooling System with deep internal channels, massive vents and aligned exhaust ports
- Ultra-light, Mindset micro-dial fit system with height adjustability for perfect fit and comfort
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments
- Thin, soft and lightweight 4X DryLite webbing won't stretch out with sweat or water
- Instrap webbing system for ultra-light construction and security
- Complies with one or more of the following safety standards for bicycle helmets: CPSC, SNELL B90A, CE and AS/NZS
- *over a standard road helmet
CycleStore have some enormous reductions - up to 75% - on a whole range of brands including Specialized this week. I couldn't help but think this windstopper jacket goes very nicely with the helmet and shoes!
Ride Velo actually owns this aluminium De Rosa Milanino and can attest to it's perfect geometry, good looks and comfortable ride. Complete with Campagnolo Veloce 10 groupset and Fulcrum 7 racing wheels, it's a classic and highly recommended. If you don't come in XL - Tweeks have plenty of other bikes to get your heart racing including a Scott road bike with £2,000 off!
Now is definitely the time to buy - so what're you waiting for!